Tuesday, June 17, 2008

PREORDER #03 is CLOSED!


Updates/Refunds will be made accordingly to those whom items have been ordered and yet to arrive/items that are oos.

Updates will be done when I have the time.. Sorry, my prelims are very near! I'll try my best though!

Refunds will be made after July 2nd when my prelim ends and a mass email will be sent! Do take note. All emails about refunds sent anytime before July 2nd will be IGNORED.

Thanks for your support!
Do hope for your support still when i'm back in late November with more cheap deals! :)

List of Refunds and Unpaid Orders are as follows..

Hayati Refund $22.90

Hajar Refund $7.25


Noelle Refund $16.90

Alicia Refund $48.70

Mei Yin Refund $15.90

Jesslyn Refund $33.80

Liying Refund $15.90

Jessamine Refund $15.90

Sherry Refund $63.60

Shawn Ong Refund $46.70

Praveena Refund $15.90

Kelly UNPAID $15.90

I've already started refunding money. Those marked in Blue are those who have confirmed with me their account numbers and refunds have been made. Those who have not done so, please do so asap! :D


***People who've not paid up for your orders, please do so by next Sunday (27th June) if not ALL of your items incl. the paid ones WILL BE CONFISCATED.***

---For those whom i'm supposed to make a refund to, do mail/sms me your account number such that i can confirm it before doing the refunds. Thanks. ---

No comments: